Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Clare's New Shirt

Clare thinks her new "big sister" shirt is great because it has butterflies on it. We like it because of the news it shares.


Clare looks so grown up.




I love how Clare is looking at Calvin -- so happy to have him close!



What mischief are they planning here?




Cute of the two of them.





Not too sure, are you Clare?



Speaking of babies, we got a new cousin this week. Andrew Gonda was born Oct. 2. His birthday is the same as his "big sister" Emiley (3 years apart).

9 comments:

Em said...

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting to be adding a third. When is he/she going to make an entrance?

Hope you're feeling well.

lisa h. said...

clare is sooo darling! i wish y'all were close so she and calder could be friends!

I am Laura said...

Congrats. I am way excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! When are you due!

Unknown said...

How exciting! We'd love to hear more about your new addition!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Congratulations! Hope you're feeling alright.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How wonderful for your family! When are you due?

Cellista said...

Congratulations!!!
Shows how far behind I am in reading your blog. So when's the happy due date?

Chris and Reba said...

congratulations!