Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pictures from Lisa - more Clare!

One of the great things about my friend Lisa is that she brings her camera most of the time. So, when I forget mine she is there to take a picture for me!



Yesterday was the first warm day of the season and we went to the park and spent all afternoon playing.

Clare had fun "flying" on the swings!









For Dave's birthday we went out to Chinese Buffet. The kids loved having ice cream aftern dinner. Clare was in awe of Lisa's beautiful camera!










3 comments:

lisa h. said...

hehe, i'm glad i could help out!

I am Laura said...

What keeps happening to your pictures. Blogger must be doing something wrong.

I am Laura said...

There back. These are cute pictures. Lisa is becoming a pro. You have someone taking pictures of your daughter who wins contests you know. Your so lucky.